Halon Entertainment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Environment Assets Artist with proficiency in cinematic and high-fidelity modeling.
Jul 12, 2022
This person will have five years of industry experience and has worked on at least 4 cinematic AAA projects. The ideal candidate is someone who has an excellent understanding of Maya, Zbrush, and Substance. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 3D Modeling and Material creation using a range of reference material
- Creative and Technical problem solving
- Collaborate with the technical supervisor and environment lead in the planning and creation of assets
- Asset creation for rigging and animation
- Set Decoration in a virtual environment.
- Strong communication skills in client-facing situations, including but not limited to, email, database tracking, understanding and interpreting creative notes
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 + years of industry experience with experience shipping at least 4 AAA games or feature films
- 1 year or more of Unreal Engine Experience/ Game engine experience is required with PBR material experience.
- Set decoration experience with a strong eye for composition
- Senior-level skills in Maya/ Zbrush and Substance
- Extensive portfolio displaying character and prop work, Including high poly modeling and baked final assets
- Experience Preparing models for rigging and animating.
- Rigging experience is a bonus
- Strong understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding modeling
- Ability to upres or optimize assets quickly.
- Ability to create new 3D assets from concept