The Graphics Engineer will help us to ensure we are creating state of the art graphics using the latest and greatest technologies from Virtual Production and in-camera VFX.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 30, 2022
We are currently looking for someone who is going to help us in pushing the boundaries of what the hardware can do and who is interested in using real time rendering techniques in the movie industry.
This position will be working with our Unreal Engine source code.
- Collaborate with supervisors, artists, and the rest of the engineering team to develop and refine key systems
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform assigned tasks and maintain a process of
- Communicate with other departments within the team to improve existing tools and determine new solutions
- Identify GPU performance issues and create plans of attack to improve those
- Mentor and educate engineers on the team
- Answer technical questions from artists and engineers to include writing technical documentation and delivering presentations, internal design discussions, and teaching content teams how to use code features.
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming languages and multi-threaded programming techniques
- Strong knowledge of industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan)
- Strong knowledge of shader programming languages (PSSL/HLSL/GLSL/Cg)
- Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Performance minded development and optimization skills
- Knowledge of RenderDoc, NInsight, Intel GFA or similar
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated, strong sense of independence