We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Technical Artists for exciting, high profile feature film, television, commercial, and video game cinematic projects. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Jun 29, 2022
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the Pipeline team in the development and integration of tools to support projects.
- Work closely with Artists to troubleshoot and fix problems arising in the course of production
- Creating and maintaining game animation pipeline tools
- Provide constant technical support the Game Cinematics team
- Assist artists with skinning and rigging of characters, including for facial animation
- Integrate off the shelf and custom applications into an efficient production pipeline
- Create technical and end user documentation for assets, tools, techniques and workflows
- Educate and involve crew in pipeline tool use.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years industry experience in Technical Artist role
- Solid understanding of animation production pipelines for technical, motion capture, and character animation
- Solid understanding of a game cinematic pipeline
- Solid understanding of Python
- Solid understanding of version control systems: Perforce, Git, SVN
- Strong knowledge of Maya character rigging and facial rigging
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Familiar with other Game Engines
- Familiar with working with Outsourcers and the delivery process
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Able to take direction, collaborate and be a team player
- Ability to operate autonomously as well as part of a team