The Safety and Health Supervisor will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented on-set working in conjunction with the Manager, Health & Safety, UPM and other department heads.
Greater Atlanta Area
The individual will report to the Manager, Health & Safety.
- Conducting training sessions for all cast and crew for Production Restart Training
- Assisting with rostering and management of COVID testing of all cast/crew
- Communication plan including safety briefings onset, hotspot information, health updates, memos
- Assist Manager Health & Safety and Disney ER with positive COVID cases of all cast/crew
- Establishing plans to distribute protective equipment throughout the production
- Work closely with the Manager, Safety & Health to research new trends, technology, and best practices in production health and wellness
- Post and maintain approved signage and awareness campaigns.
- Implement plans for cleaning/sanitation schedules for all production sites
- Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with production management
- Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting
- Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
- Establish an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
- Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
- Review prep and shooting schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures (pods, teams, etc.) are in place
- Work closely with Set Medic
- Work with departments on social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
- Scheduling and tracking of on-site testing for crew with vendor
- Experience working on set with feature or television production
- Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to escalate issues to the Manager, Safety & Health
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence and maintain policy/protocol with crew.
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
- Highly creative and driven to problem solve
- Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
- Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge.
Day, Evening, Overnight