The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) collaborates with HR and business leaders to achieve the objectives of the client groups that they work with. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong business acumen, human resources and Organization Development expertise, and consulting skills.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) collaborates with HR and business leaders to achieve the objectives of the client groups that they work with. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong business acumen, human resources and Organization Development expertise, and consulting skills. As a forward-looking business partner, the HRBP will proactively assess business performance to identify gaps and initiate client and HR partnerships to develop HR solutions. A strong collaborator, the HRBP will work closely with HR and functional partners to deliver solutions and change management plans that provide sustainable benefits. The HRBP will also partner to act as an advisor to business leaders regarding HR policies and processes (.e.g., merit and promotion planning, performance management and talent planning) in order to optimize employee productivity and engagement.
This role will require you to be onsite 4 days a week.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Proactively support and partner with business leaders for the identified department of the Company, to develop organizational and employee effectiveness solutions working closely with HR and functional partners to deliver solutions and change management plans.
- Provides day-to-day counsel on matters concerning employee relations, including performance improvement (disciplinary process), HR compliance, law, and government regulations.
- Establishes and keeps strong, positive, consultative relationships by working closely with business leaders and employees.
- Works driving employee performance, morale and efficiency through the effective delivery of day-to-day HR services, as well as through the effective roll-out and improvement of formal HR initiatives.
- Works with the collective HRBP team to help drive and contribute on larger scale projects and initiatives in support of organizational priorities
- Work closely with Learning & Development Advisor, Compensation & Benefit Manager and HR Supervisor to drive and influence their agenda through the organization.
- Manage every actions related to the employees life cycle via Workday
The Experience We Require From You:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR professional role, preferably business partnership oriented
- Understanding of Disney HR systems (e.g. Workday, SAP, Infinite Brassing), policies and processes
- Drive process improvement initiatives for client businesses to enhance visibility and accessibility to relevant information
- Passionate about continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
- Technical / analytical aptitude to support reporting work and tracking efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively confront issues and resolve conflict and resiliency to work in “grey area”
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels within the organization and attitude as team player
- Proven ability to work with confidential information– while exercising sound judgment and decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Proactive and self-motivated with the capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- Experience exporting data out of a system and manipulate data through MS Excel and the use of pivot tables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, Outlook
Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Human Resources Management or related discipline.