STARZ Publicity is seeking an intern for Summer 2022. This intern will work closely with the Los Angeles Publicity team to assist with daily tasks, projects and overall series publicity campaigns.
The STARZ Publicity team is responsible for implementing program publicity campaigns for STARZ original series. The department works closely with cross-functional teams at STARZ to strategize and develop creative campaigns to maximize press coverage in support of the network series and talent.
STARZ Publicity is seeking an intern for Summer 2022. This intern will work closely with the Los Angeles Publicity team to assist with daily tasks, projects and overall series publicity campaigns. Experience in public relations and communications is highly preferred.
- Gathering daily press clips for current and upcoming STARZ Original series
- Contributing to the brainstorming of campaign pitches, strategy, and events
- Drafting tune-ins, media alerts and press materials
- Creating and maintaining an events calendar, and other publicity documents
- Building show specific press lists and contact sheets
- Assisting with talent itineraries
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Critical thinker, uses all available resources
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Familiarity with press outlets, and an interest in keeping up to date on latest trends in film and television
- Seeking a degree in Publicity, Public Relations, Communications, Media, Liberal Arts or a similar field
Lionsgate Internship Program –Summer 2022
Program Dates: June 13th–August 19th, 2022
The Lionsgate Internship Program is designed to identify, recruit and develop a diverse group of students that will gain meaningful educational experiences, professional growth and career opportunities.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting an application.
The Lionsgate Summer 2022 Internship program dates are: June 13th–August 19th, 2022.
All interns are required to attend orientation on Monday, June 13th, 2022.
• All internships will be onsite
• Interns can work a minimum of 30 hours/week and up to a maximum of 40 hours/week
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
• Interns must be current rising juniors through recent grads (within 6 months of internship start date)
• Graduate students are eligible to apply
• Interns must be available to work for the entire length of the program
• All internships are paid
All candidates must submit a resume (PDF preferred) to your preferred area(s) of interest. The program offers internship opportunities in many departments, so candidates applying should keep in mind that they may be considered for departments not listed.
- Submit a 1-paged resume (PDF preferred)
- Submit a cover letter (Optional)
- Explain why your background and experience make you a great fit for Lionsgate & Starz