Floyd County Productions, the Emmy-winning animation studio behind Archer, is looking to hire an experienced and passionate Layout Coordinator to join our expanding team in Atlanta, GA.
Location Not Provided
The role of the coordinator is to ensure efficient workflow of the Layouts Department by assisting with listings and administrative tasks. A production coordinator or assistant would be a great fit for this job.
- Entry level, but ideally graduate from art or film school (2 or 4 year program)
- Expert understanding of fTrack, Google G-Suite, and the F-Track breakdown tool
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Interest and knowledge of animation production pipeline
- Excellent at interpreting storyboards and pinpointing what assets are needed for shots.
- Communicates well with patience and flexibility. Takes direction well.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have solid research skills, as a lot of this job is being able to use terminology to locate re-use assets.
- Must reside in Georgia
- Communicate timelines and needs with other team members
- Aid production departments by creating a complete breakdown of the animatic (storyboards into shots) and assignments in fTrack
- Compile a list of assets from each Animatic storyboard panel that can be reused and a list of those that need to be built
- Tag new illustration assets in the fTrack breakdown tool for future use.
- Can jump in on staging for layouts if needed.
- Currently working remotely due to COVID-19
- Wellness and Health Benefits (EAP - 10 free counseling sessions, health, dental, vision, financial wellness seminars & coaching)
- Company sponsored child care
- Close proximity to downtown/midtown core and public transit
- Paid time off (PTO) offered after 3 months of employment
- 8 paid holidays
***As compliance with OSHA mandates, Floyd County Productions requires either proof of COVID-19 vaccination or submission of weekly COVID-19 testing.