CoSA VFX is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment looking for an experienced Lead CG Animator for a remote long-term project.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
May 12, 2022
This role reports to the Global Head of CG
Successful candidates must demonstrate a broad range of character, camera, and object animation skills. This includes a deep understanding of the principles of animation, and how to best employ those principles to create compelling animated elements for a variety of visual effects shots.
An understanding of character rigging and a fundamental understanding of the technical processes involved, functionality, and requirements is highly desirable.
- 3+ years of working experience in a production environment
- Expert knowledge of animation principles with experience in Character and Hard Surface Animation.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.