Delta’s in-house creative agency, Window Seat, is looking for a Motion Designer who will work closely with the ACD on implementing creative direction for all aspects of the brand.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Aug 19, 2022
This individual will help design, produce, and animate marketing assets for digital advertising, Delta environments and other brand communications. This role is highly cross-functional, and this person will need to create strong internal and external partnerships.
- Always aspires for creative excellence.
- Marries the written word with visual design to create powerful compelling messages.
- Develops concepts and designs as directed in the creative brief, including but not limited to:
- Motion graphics and video editing
- Social media assets (TikTok, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Digital assets such as emails, banners ads, etc.
- Animated Videos
- Large format digital screen content (stadium assets, OOH, airport assets)
- Asset retouching, re-sizing and manipulation
- Moodboards/ campaign concepts
- Delivers scalable creative solutions that drive results.
- Works within project budgets and timelines.
- Occasionally role might require providing art direction to photographers, videographers, print vendors and other partners ensuring all content meets Delta’s brand guidelines.
- Follows processes for proofing, template consistency and Delta brand compliance.
- Enforces brand standards.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Strong portfolio with at least 5 years of motion design experience showcased.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Solid understanding of motion/video best practices, web/mobile standards, email, digital ad campaigns and social platforms.
- Deep understanding of brand narrative and storytelling.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task across different projects.
- Strong project management, time management and attention to detail.
- Individual must be able to work autonomously as well as be part of a team.
- Team player who is good at juggling priorities and managing time to achieve a balance of creativity and quality, while respecting timings and budgets.
- Excellent eye for typography, layout, color, editorial sensibility, innovative design and latest trends.
- Maintains positive attitude under pressure, quick deadlines and multi-round revisions.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design or Motion Design.
- Experience using Workfront project management platform a plus.
- Experience working in an agency or in-house agency