Univision is seeking a talented Lighting Programmer involved in the preparation, rehearsals and performances for main-scale productions and a variety of smaller-scale projects when required.
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Mar 30, 2022
- Responsible for pre-programming and patching of shows, pre-rigging of shows at base, and programming of shows during production weeks
- Run and maintain lighting networks /controls/ interfacing with other software
- Assist in ‘get-ins’ and ‘get-outs’ including the loading and unloading
- Liaise with Show Supervisors and Lighting Designers
- To advise on solutions to programming and lighting technical problems
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of working as a Lighting Programmer
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
- Detail oriented with ability to work with tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced
- Willingness to take feedback/criticism and improve upon skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Live program production a plus.
- Working knowledge of television station production operation equipment.
- Working knowledge of lighting teleprompter and studio cameras.
- Must be reliable and be able to work a flexible schedule.