The ATV Digital Studios Line Producer will be the Production Management brand lead, leading all aspects of each project from its earliest starting point through to delivery.
LP must have an acute understanding of the digital landscape and experience in producing content distributed via YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram, O&O sites and apps, as well as other emerging platforms. Candidates will have a history partnering with Development Execs and be able to drive conversations around feasible video executions within budgetary parameters. Must have field physical production experience, a positive disposition and appreciation for challenge. This is a hands-on role and the Line Producer must be prepared to “do” as well as “oversee”. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Kids and Family Digital Production
- Serves as production management point person for all ATV digital projects
- Partner with ATV Development leads and video producers to execute savvy content that is of the highest quality possible
- Maintain fiscal content budget as well as scribe and oversee individual project budgets – must be a specialist in crafting production plans from nothing
- Draft and reviews budgets and schedules, track and project final budgets, and review all wrap materials
- Draft and review post production plans and collaborate with internal Post Operations and resourcing teams
- Oversee assignments of internal staff and freelancers working on ATV projects
- Hire crew, safety, locations, equipment, etc. on a project basis for all internal and 3rd party executions
- Work with finance and accounting teams on payroll, account payable, and cost reconciliation on projects and overall budget
- Track and oversee payment and coordination with talent in conjunction with the internal talent team
- React quickly in a fast-paced production environment and demonstrate pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Implement all logistical, legal, technical and financial aspects of physical production for ATV content. Collaborates with internal and external teams on project-specific needs pertaining to BALA, MML, IPLIT, Labor and Employment, Production Risk, International Relations, Government Relations and Safety
- Learn ViacomCBS Policy & Procedure and build productive working relationships with finance, legal, talent, technical, and support departments. Work autonomously without oversight from production executives. Communicate effectively with senior executives and keep business partners up to date on project status
- Understand when to elevate issues that require senior oversight or have broader company implications. Lead and mentor junior production personnel. Strategize new and improved ways of doing business and champion change
- Minimum 7 years of experience required with both field production experience AND network/broadcast and/or production company history in new media.
- Strong knowledge of prominent digital platforms and emerging technology. Willingness to travel and be available for some weekend shoots/events.
- Proficiency with Movie Magic Budgeting, Showbiz, and Excel. College degree strongly preferred.