We're seeking a highly creative and detail-oriented Social Marketing Manager (who loves television!) to join our Social Media team in building, maintaining, and expanding the AMCN social presence.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Jul 12, 2023
We're seeking a highly creative and detail-oriented Social Marketing Manager (who loves television!) to join our Social Media team in building, maintaining, and expanding the AMCN social presence. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced setting and have proven experience planning and executing campaigns across multiple channels in a highly visible environment. They will embody the tone, voice, and approach of multiple, varying shows and brands within the AMCN family, serving as the social lead during marketing campaign ideation, execution, review/analysis.
- Own social strategy, management, execution, optimization and reporting for larger integrated marketing campaigns supporting AMCN shows, brands and AMC+.
- Create, maintain, and implement multiple editorial calendars, inclusive of several platforms
- Partner closely with creative, production, and communications teams to inform and build social strategy
- Review performance analytics and general social sentiment across all platforms on a regular basis in order to course correct when needed and take advantage of trends. Report KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Learn, understand, and advocate (internally and externally) the social voice, tone, and visual identity of multiple brands/shows
- Community manage multiple fandoms with dexterity, knowledge, and ease
- Regularly monitor competitor social accounts and stay abreast of industry/platform news to identify opportunities for AMCN
- Create toolkits for internal and external use, as well as to guide talent in what to post
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- 4+ years of professional non-internship social and digital marketing experience
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional social marketing campaigns
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Expert proficiency in Twitter Media Studio, Creator Studio, Tweetdeck, Sprout, and in-platform analytics
- A sound understanding of industry knowledge and social media best practices for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube
- Experience growing a following organically
- Industry experience in television / entertainment field, with streaming services, and/ or paid social strategy preferred
- Knowledge of Creative software suites (Adobe), and comfort with adjusting and optimizing various file types (e.g., images, video, motion graphics, etc.) preferred
- Working knowledge of Airtable
- Experiencing covering live events, including Watch Parties, Premiere, Red Carpets, etc.
- Prior knowledge of AMCN shows and properties
The base compensation range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000 commensurate with experience.