The WFMY News 2 Marketing Department in Greensboro, NC is in search of a bold, creative, curious person with exceptional videography/lighting/editing/motion graphics skills to join our Marketing Department!
The WFMY News 2 Marketing Department in Greensboro, NC is in search of a bold, creative, curious person with exceptional videography/lighting/editing/motion graphics skills to join our Marketing Department! This Marketing Producer will write, shoot, design, edit and produce amazing content for both syndicated content and WFMY News 2 promotion on multiple platforms. In addition to the professional skills referenced above, our ideal candidate will be highly-motivated, team oriented and have a positive attitude that is always willing to learn new skills. Candidates should have a demo reel showcasing examples of their work (shooting, editing, and graphic treatments).
• Write, shoot, design, edit and execute on multiple platforms
• Think strategically and creatively while still meeting objectives/deadlines.
• The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in videography, photography, motion graphic design, and editing.
• Ability to take direction as well as offer creative thoughts, ideas and suggestions in brainstorms and pitches.
• Identify when to pivot to more urgent projects (breaking news, severe weather) when necessary.
• The candidate needs to be comfortable working with station talent, clients, sales executives, and creative marketing team.
• Coordinate station events and promotions, including on-site activations, and representing WFMY News 2 at community events.
• Marketing and/or branding experience is a plus.
• College degree preferred. Technical degree or equivalent experience required.
• 2 –3 years of experience in advertising, marketing, or news
• Must be able to manage all aspects of the creative process including shooting, lighting, graphics, videography, non-linear editing and post-production and distribution of assets for multi-platforms.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other production tools
• Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines.
• Be comfortable working with the content team, station talent and creative marketing team.
• Willing to be flexible with work schedule.
• Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
• Work Environment: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment, with some on-location shoots
• Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 50 lbs.
• Participate in daily editorial meetings and gather elements needed to write and produce daily topicals.
Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.