WPMT FOX43 is seeking a multi-talented Marketing and Commercial Producer that understands visual and creative storytelling. The marketing & commercial producer would create work for both clients as well as consumers.
Projects include working with FOX43’s sales team on client advertisements, and the station’s news and marketing teams on news promotions, community projects and station image projects. This role includes writing, shooting, editing, and graphic work.
- Working with the station’s Marketing Director, Sales Management, Account Executives, agencies, and clients to produce quality commercials that get results.
- Working with the station’s Marketing Director and News Management to produce high level news promotions that get results.
- Campaigns should deliver a clear message and reinforce the value of the station and/or client’s brand.
- Guiding the overall look/tone/feel of creative campaigns through writing, shooting, and editing on-air spots and other marketing materials.
- Managing projects from concept to execution.
- Shoot highly stylized videos and photography for campaigns using DSLR or Sony FS cameras and lenses.
- Proficient in Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects to produce high-quality, high impact.
- Participation in client pitch meetings when asked to help ensure creative vision to help close deals.
- Participating in News strategy meetings to craft audience messaging.
- Representing the brand and station through the core values of the station- Inclusion, Integrity, Innovation, Impact, Results.
- Previous production experience (TV/film/other)
- A college degree in marketing, advertising, design, or related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated copywriting ability.
- Effective communication skills in an active environment...
- Well organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines and well organized.
- The ability to keep track of multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability in Adobe Creative Suite and other production tools.
- Strong writing, shooting and non-linear editing skills, plus the ability to consistently generate compelling, inspiring creative that fits the station’s brand.
- An attitude that proves a ‘growth mindset’, a team mentality and a half glass full perspective on life.
Travel: Client production shoots – 40%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Medium work - Carrying gear to shoots. Prolong hours standing, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.