As a Marketing Strategy Manager with the CPGP Marketing Team, you will help shape the go-to-market strategies and execution of communication plans across a variety of franchises such as Mickey & Friends, Disney Princess, and Pixar.
As a Marketing Strategy Manager with the CPGP Marketing Team, you will help shape the go-to-market strategies and execution of communication plans across a variety of franchises such as Mickey & Friends, Disney Princess, and Pixar. You'll partner with internal Cast Members and external agencies across marketing strategy, creative advertising, PR and communications, customer engagement, and franchise/commercial teams. You will be responsible for providing strategic input, building, shaping, and implementing integrated communication plans, evaluating creative, and monitoring and analyzing campaign performance as part of a dynamic marketing team.
The Marketing Strategy Manager will report to the Manager, Marketing Strategy.
- Provide strategic input and drive marketing communication planning for several programs/campaigns
- Be an important contact for a team of partners as it relates to assigned projects
- This includes hosting regular meetings, sharing audience insights and developing/implementing marketing plans
- Maintain a deep subject matter expertise of the consumer to help shape marketing/commercial strategies and campaigns
- Analyze program performance, needs, risk and opportunities and address accordingly
- Track trends, research and consumer insights to guide development of campaign roadmaps and communication plans
- Manage program details and project budgets
- Oversee plan implementation and conduct post-mortem analysis
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, ideally in Marketing Strategy or Brand Management
- Proficient technical marketing skills to provide strategic input and drive communication planning
- Experience developing partnerships with internal and external team members in a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Expertise in project-managing a portfolio of projects, successfully balancing strategies, details and budgets
- Experience interpreting data and making recommendations based on research and consumer insights
- Experience in social media marketing, digital advertising, experiential and content-based marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and polished presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- An optimistic professional, with a bias for action, who leads by example
- Previous work experience in Marketing Strategy, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Advertising Agency or Brand Marketing
- Experience with building national level campaigns
- Knowledge of product development and new product launches
- Experience in marketing to targeted consumer audiences, specifically young families and young adults
- Proficiency in Keynote
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent work experience
Master's in Business Administration
This position is located in Celebration, FL.