If you are a strong visual storyteller, creative thinker, and video editor with a great eye for graphic design and layout, then you are the ideal candidate!
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Phoenix, Arizona Area
May 27, 2022
Are you looking for a creative career that gives you a unique opportunity to produce cinematic content? You’re in luck! ABC15/CW61 Arizona, the ABC and CW affiliates in Phoenix, are hiring an exceptional Marketing Videographer/Editor. In this role, you will plan and capture visually engaging video and edit promotional and sales-sponsored content for multiple platforms. If you are a strong visual storyteller, creative thinker, and video editor with a great eye for graphic design and layout, then you are the ideal candidate!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Shoot video content for multimedia platforms, including on-air, social, and digital channels.
- Visualize promotional concepts and storyboards with compelling images.
- Edit video for a wide range of station projects, including promotional spots, special report promos, news opens, tease bumpers, programming, and sales presentations for on-air and digital channels.
- Lead promotional shoots by working closely with talent and producers to capture high quality visual content consistent with the station’s brand.
- Work in a team structure and display exceptional storytelling skills to create the best product.
- Develop marketing ideas for station initiatives and client spots.
- Manage and maintain video files and file structure in a server environment.
- Conceptualize, shoot, and edit promos including daily topicals, image, programming, web, and special projects to help expand viewership and ratings.
- Drive a company vehicle on various assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, TV and Film, or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related field preferred.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Knowledge of motion graphics and use of templates.
- Working knowledge of the latest broadcast quality camera equipment including lenses, lighting, and audio/sound effects.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition.
- Full understanding of Apple computers and knowledge of Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X.
- Knowledge and demonstration of creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics, and libel laws.
- Detailed-oriented, driven to succeed, competitive, and able to execute responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to create quality work on tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Attention to detail and able to constructively take notes and feedback on daily assignments.
- Self-motivated, passionate person with a desire to learn and grow.
- Able to easily adapt to change.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Valid driver's license and good driving record required. In addition, proof of insurance and liability coverage may be required.