Tyler New Media: If you have a strong passion to help small businesses succeed, and a drive for providing high-quality video and graphics, this position could be for you!
Black and Married With Kids and Traffic Sales & Profit are divisions of Tyler New Media, a multimedia company owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; our right hand; our go-to person; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific project management proficiencies needed, you need to be a quick study!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, compulsive Facebook-er, chatterbox personal phone caller, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our right hand.
If you’re still reading you may just be the right candidate for the job!
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Organization to manage their time efficiently
- Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- The ability to provide professional insight and advice to produce the best results
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment, and dedication
- The ability to manage multiple projects and adjust shifting priorities as they change
- An engaging, upbeat personality that makes those not used to being filmed is a plus
- Energy and determination
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment
- Must know computerized tape editing software and equipment
- A clear understanding of post-production techniques
- Can work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish film work
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Working with a collaborative team to create the film or video product
- Figuring out what type of equipment to use
- Cleaning and disassembling hardware
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Doing small repairs on broken equipment
- Preparing background film or “B” rolls as well as live-feed
- Troubleshoots problems with the equipment
- Interviewing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage
- Working in the studio as part of a production team to edit film
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Adding computer graphics and special effects to a video
- Associate degree in a relevant field is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience using professional recording equipment
- Knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
- Animation design skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Advanced Technical skills
Ability to execute agreed on tasks and deadlines against performance criteria.
Light work. Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally. Will use arm and/or leg controls requiring exertion of forces equal to sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time.
This is a 40 hour per week position based in the Gwinnett County, GA area.
Videographer: 2+ years (Required)