NetherRealm Studios, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks a Mobile 3D Animator to work closely with Mobile Animators, Mobile Art Lead and additional development partners to maintain and create high quality animations for real time in-game character movement.
Dec 22, 2022
The person assists the Art Lead in helping define process and pipelines, along with aesthetic goals.
Your Role Accountabilities...
- Responsible for animating 3D character models and cameras in a realistic game. This includes repurposing the studio’s vast existing animation library, capturing and processing new Motion Capture data, manual key framing, and facial/lip synch animations.
- Bug fixing.
- Participates in departmental meetings, shares personal ideas, and defines the look and feel of characters.
- Assists in R+D efforts for tools, enhancements, and integration of new technology.
- Works with Designers and Engineers to prototype new game features.
Qualifications & Experience...
- 3 years of Game Industry Animation experience.
- 1 shipped game title.
- Fluent in Motion Builder.
- Experience with Unreal 4 (or 5), Motion capture systems, Perforce, JIRA a plus.
- Brings high level of artistic accomplishment to each solution (desirable).