We are offering a full-time opportunity to an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious Motion Designer, to be an integral part of the Design/VFX Team, in support of our network and corporate partners.
Greater Atlanta Area
Oct 27, 2022
Working under the guidance and collaboration of the DVFX creative team, the Motion Designer will create motion design and animation for promos, packaging and other on-air/digital assets. (S)He must be able to independently conceive, design and execute within multiple brands as well as work off creative briefs and/or style frames provided by others under tight deadlines. The ability to collaborate with a team of video editors, producers and other designers is essential, as is the ability to work without supervision.
The position requires quick design and execution within professional broadcast standards. Advanced knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe suite is required and experience with Nuke, Cinema 4D, Resolve and other design and compositing tools is a plus.
- Act as a trusted contributor to our network partners throughout the entire project lifecycle – ideation and production through final delivery
- Articulate concepts visually with multiple options and personal perspective
- Take an active role in interpreting the creative brief
- Show originality by providing unique motion solutions to solve problems with stylistic variety
- Demonstrate risk taking, innovation and pushing skills by always looking for creative opportunities
- Work independently to achieve objectives and design components of projects
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and support creative teams as needed
- Work effectively with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Producers
- Manage personal and project time frames and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Demo reel of current work
- Relevant experience in fast-paced environment, television post-production preferred
- Expert Adobe Suite skills, particularly After Effects
- Proficient motion and graphic design skills including logo, typography, and graphic communication
- Ability to develop and articulate a design concept and demonstrate creative thinking with a clear design process
- Understanding of motion vocabulary and motion design from concept development to storyboarding
- Knowledge of motion techniques, animation, and ability to work with a team
- Self-motivated/ Takes initiative / Intuitive
- Time management skills