We’re looking for a talented Motion Editor to join the team to help bring Digital Humans to life.
London, United Kingdom
Oct 31, 2022
We have an incredibly exciting roadmap and are building out the team to develop it. You’d be integral to that.
Within the role, You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most advanced technologies in avatar and character creation, embracing new methodologies and technologies across performance capture and virtual production, to produce world-class animations that revolutionise film, sport, music and other mixed reality experiences.
- Take retargeted motion capture data and create motion edited performances including blends, posing and final cinematics.
- Work on the retargeting process using various motion capture data as sources
- Add additional animation including props, fingers and face
- Work with Metahuman characters along with custom 3D scanned Digital Humans
- Utilise traditional and cutting edge motion capture technologies.
- Opportunities to be a part of mocap shoots across our various stages
- Excellent understanding of the motion editing process ideally using Motionbuilder or Maya
- Good understanding of game engines and real-time systems including Unreal and Unity
- Experience using mo-cap systems, to include, Vicon, Optitrack, Xsens and Move.ai
- Understanding of Facial Mocap and Animation would be useful