Design and animate compelling motion graphics and animations for internal and external video content within the scope of goals, deliverables, and schedule.
Greater Denver Area
- Design and animate compelling motion graphics and animations for internal and external video content within the scope of goals, deliverables, and schedule.
- Create attractive and effective video content.
- Animate and generate motion graphics and visual effects.
- Manipulate and edit footage.
- Collaborate with team members, and be open to feedback.
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Contribute to concepts and ideation for campaigns and products.
- Add value through to projects with music, voice-over, and sound effects.
- Create content for digital and linear platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience in an art or design-related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience as an motion graphics artist.
- Graphic design background is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Sense of visual rhythm and sense of composition and style.
- Understanding and appreciation of storytelling.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and other industry-standard software.
- Experience with Cinema 4D a plus.
- Strong sense of composition, design and typography.
- Comfortable with high-level projects.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work gracefully under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and meet deadlines.
- Level-headedness while working in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Forward-thinking, “can-do” attitude.
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work.
- 2+ years of Motion GFX exp
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- BA or BS degree
- Salary: 60-75k, good benefits
- Located in Denver, CO