Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated elements for the NBC Sports Group, including network graphics, show packages, and event inserts and titles.
Apr 06, 2022
- Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated elements for the NBC Sports Group, including network graphics, show packages, and event inserts and titles.
- Must understand and translate network’s brand strategy into quality design
- Expected to handle day to day design needs within a show package as well as build ground up creative design and animations as needed
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS, AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling, texturing and animating
- Must be flexible, detail oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
- Interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts day night as well as weekends
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
Love of Sports a plus