The Motion Graphics Artist conceptualizes, designs, and executes 2D and 3D animations for internal development projects and client needs.
San Francisco Bay Area
Aug 04, 2022
Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible - This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
Responsible for creating compelling 2D and 2.5D motion graphics in After Effects, but also for developing 3D scenes and integrating renders into the comp.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Works with production team (Art Director, VFX Supervisor) to execute the desired look of 3D projects
- Assists with storyboarding and creative compositions/shot set-up
- Participates as a team member in determining various design solutions
- Maintains a consistent level of productivity while meeting production deadlines and delivering high quality work
- Communicate potential or discovered design and production issues/concerns to Production Team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work as a motion graphic designer or a degree in Design (could be from a Trade School)
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and highly proficient in Adobe After Effects
- Must have excellent design, layout, typography and color theory skills
- Maya or Blender experience is a plus