Apple is looking for an outstanding motion graphic designer to join the AppleCare Digital Social & Video team.
This role will be responsible for developing, crafting and completing a variety of animated/video projects from concepts through production and post production. You’ll join a cross-functional team working on the AppleCare Digital channel portfolio, using world-class motion graphics and video content to help educate a global audience.
The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, detail oriented, self-starter, and excellent communicator with outstanding organizational skills and able to operate independently with visibility.
- Minimum 5+ years of motion experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of crafting/animating 2D and 3D motion graphics with Adobe After Effects and the Creative Cloud Suite
- Experience in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team.
- Experience working with Localization of video projects
- Familiar with high-end post-production workflow
- Experience with Cinema 4D or Maya is a plus
- Collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors, videographers, and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life.
- Conceptualize, build storyboards, design and animation, using different styles and approaches for deliverables as needed.
- Develop well-conceived creative work that implements the business strategy.
- Innovate and drive best-practices for an efficient post-production graphics pipeline/workflow
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Must submit a demo reel/portfolio website that clearly demonstrates design and animation work.
- Show proficiency in design and animation through a motion graphics assignment.