Design & animate Studio and live event graphics (monitors, opens, lower thirds, transitions, boxes, billboards, snipes, etc.) using Ross Expression
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Oct 28, 2022
- Design & animate Studio and live event graphics (monitors, opens, lower thirds, transitions, boxes, billboards, snipes, etc.) using Ross Expression
- Fulfill daily graphics and animations requests for Creative Services and our sales partners.
- Fulfill daily graphics and animations requests for Content Department including (but not limited to): headshots/action shots, Team/League logos, sponsor logos and elements
- Design graphics requested for studio in a timely manner without sacrificing brand continuity or graphic quality.
- Integrate sponsor elements into new and existing graphics.
- Integrate data and new technology into our Chyron, Prime and Scorebug packages
- Work closely with designers on promotional and show elements
- Preseason preparation and in-season maintenance of Event Chyron Graphics including MLB, NBA, NHL packages
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail and excel at follow-through.
- Must communicate with show producers, designers and local graphics teams regarding immediate, daily, and long-term graphics needs
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Art or equivalent work experience required
- 4 years of related work experience (i.e. Ross Expression Operator/Chyron Lyric Operator)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of Major Sports leagues preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in fast paced, high pressure, live TV environment
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple projects while demonstrating strong follow through and ability to work independently
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends & holidays
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA
- Ability to travel as required