Build and Manage Studio Team. We are looking for someone who is motivated and who wants to build something special.
Greater New York City Area
Jun 29, 2022
Newel and Newel Props is NY’s premiere and largest Antique Gallery and Prop House. Newel is looking to expand into creating and building a studio in its current location in Long Island City, by acquiring 18,000 more sq ft of space. This studio will have the largest collection of Props in House for clients to use.
We are looking for someone who is motivated and who wants to build something special.
Roles For this Job:
● Build and Manage Studio Team
● Build Comprehensive Business and Budget Plan for Creation of Newel Studio
● Cultivating new sales opportunities and nurturing relationships with
○ Music Video Clients
○ Photography Clients
○ TV & Movie Clients
○ Special Events
○ Digital Inventory/3D
● Manage Day to Day Studio responsibilities
● At least 5 years of sales experience in the studio space with a proven record
● Extensive client network and relationship building experience.
● Self-motivation with an entrepreneurial drive to create and manage accounts in order to achieve and exceed sales goals
● Experience in working in the interior design industry
● Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively
Salary - $80,000-$120,000
plus commissions (Can change depending on experience and clientele network)