You will produce and direct creative and engaging multi-platform marketing campaigns for one of the Media Networks genres.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Jun 05, 2023
You will produce and direct creative and engaging multi-platform marketing campaigns for one of the Media Networks genres. This will include promotional campaigns and multi-platform content, realising these ideas in line within relevant brand guide lines. You will support and work in conjunction with the Creative Manager and/or Senior Producer, Regional & UK.
This will involve scripting, editing, directing voiceovers and shoots when required. Project manage and keep stakeholders informed on project progress from conception to completion.
This position has EMEA responsibilities and requires a collaborative attitude and approach. It will require the ability to manage the needs of several stakeholders, support the creative team, creativity, effective communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships to achieve business objectives.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
- Produce creative, innovative multi platform promotional campaigns and content
- Assist with the creation of both original and repurposed creative campaigns, either at in house post production facility or via a creative agency
- Be a key member of the team responsible for planning and implementing creative specifically suited to the relevant audience
- Work closely with the Production Management team
- Work with Marketing, and other departments to produce multi platform creative assets
- Ensures compliance with Disney standards and practices and legal and financial procedures
- Respects the relevant brand style guides
Experience We Require From You
- Developing content at a Producer level, across both linear and digital
- All production techniques is essential – storyboarding, scripting, creating briefs, VO, editing, DV camera work and directing GFX (After FX). Adobe software
- Creative writing
- Adobe Editor. Knowledge of After FX
- Graphic design