The Juilliard School’s Electric Shop is seeking individuals to work on various shows and projects throughout the year, on an as-needed basis.
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Greater New York City Area
May 09, 2022
• Safely participate in various calls including prep, hang, focus, notes, strike.
• Under the guidance of the Electrics Shop staff, act as run crew for performances and events throughout the School.
• Venue and shop maintenance
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the efficient and professional execution of Juilliard programming.
• Some need for programming on ETC consoles
• Previous experience as a lighting technician/electrician in a professional venue
• Ability to work as a team player and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
• Ability to follow instruction and work independently.
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Comfortable working on ladders and personnel lifts
• Able to work at heights up to 60 feet