Do you have a passion for Entertainment? Would you love to be responsible for creating and programming engaging entertainment content, which will be viewed by millions of people every day? If so, come join IMDb! **This role can be located in our Seattle or Santa Monica office.**
We are looking for a talented, data-driven Marketing Manager to create, optimize and deploy paid social media strategy in support of IMDb and our growing needs for both Advertising and Social customers.
You will have a proven track record of developing robust paid social campaigns, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions. This person will develop and launch social programs that impact millions of customers, including both one-off campaigns and programmatic opportunities. You will work across internal partner teams including creative, marketing, events, editorial and analytics, as well as partner with external media agencies. You will work with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will be rigorously analytical, obsess over the impact of your campaigns, and test and deploy new strategies for customer segmentation. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for the IMDb brand. The ideal candidate must have a creative, data-driven mind and ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment. You must have both a love for entertainment and a proven ability to utilize data to inform and optimize systems and workflows.
**This role can be located in our Seattle or Santa Monica office.**
Key job responsibilities
• Devising, launching, testing and optimizing paid social campaigns and strategies.
• Working closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and organic social teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies.
• Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics, and progress to goals.
• Partner with marketing, creative, product, and media teams to develop paid social programs that align with integrated marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across paid and organic programs
• Continuously developing new ideas, and testing them, to identify best practices.
• Full end-to end management and optimization of paid social campaigns
• Execute on-going optimizations; including bid management, campaign structure, and targeting
- · Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- · 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- · Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- · Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience within a media/social agency, working on social campaigns specifically
• Experience in entertainment industry
• Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale social marketing programs
• Proven track record of influencing others to drive your key business KPIs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills
• Experience handling marketing budgets, forecasting/reporting results, utilizing data analytics tools
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role