ABC 57 has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Digital Content Editor.
Sep 23, 2022
This position will be responsible for writing news stories from press releases and reporter information from breaking news scenes, creating slideshows, posting to social media and participating in large event coverage.
- Posting web stories, running teleprompter, and helping out our Friday Night Football Show and live events like the Elkhart County Fair and South Bend Cubs Games.
- Monitor news feeds, social media, and other sources for items of interest and must be proactive in gathering content.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for job, if not currently employed by Weigel Broadcasting Co
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Previous digital content experience including a working knowledge of AP style preferred
- Flexible schedule
- Television production assistants need to be organized, proactive, show initiative
- Good communicator and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize in a tight deadline-driven environment.