CUMULUS MEDIA | Kokomo, IN is looking for a dynamic Part-Time paid Intern. Board work, remotes, writing, social media and production are all a part of what we do, so show us what you’ve got.
Audio / Music / Sound
May 11, 2022
- Produce great copy for on-air, commercial messages, and social media platforms.
- Work with and in the revenue generation department to gain a complete understanding of the sales process.
- Connect with listeners via phones, social, video, web and on-site
- Daily social media engagement; website and digital content generation
- Participates in station Programming, Promotions, and Sales meetings and events
- Assist in production and imaging of WWKI.
- Live Broadcasts and station appearances, whether paid of unpaid
- Commercial Production; create killer endorsement ads both on air and online.
- Produce / Voice other commercials as assigned
- Assists with emergency news/weather in show; on call for weather disasters/breaking news
- Performs additional duties in small stations, such as production, assisting program director or music director, operating radio transmitter or writing advertising copy.
- Currently enrolled in a communications field that requires an internship.
- Strong communication skills in all areas of WWKI, sales, programming, production, and the business office.
- Socially informed and perceptive; up-to-date and in tune daily with the local and national trends and/or specialized knowledge of topics/events related to on-air discussions
- Demonstrated upbeat personality, informative, able to relate to station audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills; proficient in grammar; desire to assist others in all aspects of the business.
- Demonstrated creativity and imagination
- Can work well in a team environment; collaborative
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations