Hulu’s Marketing organization is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Growth Partnerships Team. As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, pitching, and executing paid and earned campaigns across Hulu’s growth partners.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 23, 2023
Hulu’s Marketing organization is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Growth Partnerships Team. As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, pitching, and executing paid and earned campaigns across Hulu’s growth partners. You will take advantage of the Hulu brand, content, promotional offers and bundles to drive subscriber growth and engagement through the various platforms that enable customers to sign up for and watch Hulu. The right person for this role has a strong creative eye combined with a strong analytical mindset and excellent relationship management skills. If you are someone who is passionate about Hulu content and wants to shape the way we deliver and promote it to our customers, then this is an excellent role for you!
- Manage all marketing efforts through identified device, wholesale, and enterprise partnerships to maximize subscriber growth and engagement; accountable for campaigns from ideation through execution, approvals, and performance tracking.
- Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness for subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Develop strategic roadmap for each partner, including defining top performing metrics, identifying KPIs, and delivering a plan to optimize campaigns.
- Serve as the marketing expert for assigned partners and champion them as a channel within Marketing; advocate and educate campaign managers on the opportunities and audiences that each partner presents, ensuring partner placements are a cohesive extension of Brand and Content campaigns.
- Collaborate internally and externally to develop out of the box campaigns that capitalize on the unique audiences, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner.
- Own Living Room app store updates across assigned partners including creative refreshes and other optimization strategies.
- 3+ years experience working in Partnership Marketing, Media or a general Marketing-related role.
- Strong creative intuition combined with excellent partner management skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills that enable you to build consensus and enthusiasm among internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be detail oriented, with exemplary project management skills that enable you to hit deliverables on time.
- Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals.
- A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team.
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/partners as surfaced.
- Prior experience at a premium streaming content provider.
- Familiarity with paid media across different digital channels and partners.
- Knowledge of the connected TV (CTV) space and the different living room platforms that distribute the Hulu app
The hiring range for this position in Santa Monica, CA is $101,790 to $124,410 per year.