The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the EIC and studio leadership.
The Personal Assistant is on the front line for the EIC’s office and assists with scheduling appointments, diary management, travel and other administrative duties. We are looking for a PA that is personable, detail oriented, highly organised, discreet and able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a team member who reflects the innovative spirit, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
On any given day, you might…
- Organise and maintain diaries and making appointments for several Executives on a daily basis – managing their diary and responding to meeting requests on their behalf
- Act as the Executives’ first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation
- Execute complex travel arrangements (including international travel) including visa procurement
- Get actively involved in organising studio wide initiatives and events as required
- Meeting document preparation including agenda preparation and distribution
- Assisting in the management of Executive team members such as presentation and meeting preparations and logistics. General administrative support (Task tracking, document printing, NDAs, etc)
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
- At least 5 years’ experience providing executive level administrative support preferably within the entertainment industry
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to handle many tasks efficiently with a high level of detail and accuracy within a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of leadership and with the ability to use correct etiquette when speaking with productions, agencies, other studios, etc.
- Keen eye for detail, highly proactive and able to remain calm under pressure