Reporting to our Supervising Stylist, you will work closely with the Photographers, Art Directors and Studio Managers to bring the photo styling visual design to life, so that the overall styling coordinates with a professional brand outcome.
Wardrober / Stylist
Greater Philadelphia Area
Jul 14, 2023
Reporting to our Supervising Stylist, you will work closely with the Photographers, Art Directors and Studio Managers to bring the photo styling visual design to life, so that the overall styling coordinates with a professional brand outcome. This role requires creativity and originality, with a firm grasp of QXH's lifestyle branding. (Beauty, Culinary, Fashion, Home) You will be responsible for maintaining the styling for each scene, including prop changes and strike down of props and sets, and package and return all props to its consigned location after the shoot.
- You will interpret style guides and creative decks to style to the QXH brand while differentiating personal style from company style
- You will understand and communicate styling elements based on brand
- You will support all studio personnel for other multi-platform styling projects
- Ensure successful execution of projects by clearing barriers for team while holding them accountable to deliver an experience.
- Understand and execute the defined objectives of the Creative set styling and work toward furthering company goals.
What You Bring
- Education: Bachelors of Arts or Science in a related field or equivalent business related experience
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 Years business experience in Photo Studio /TV production/Video production/Digital media production planning required. Extensive experience with apparel styling, styling for print, web, and retail and/or TV production shoots for commercials, promotional announcements, and special event projects with attention to varied multi-functional visual disciplines.
- Must be knowledgeable and remain current on all industry and market trends.
- Must be able to coordinate outfits and accessories along with ensuring proper fit on models so that all elements are represented in a real-world environment
- Ability to take on-call shifts as required, to meet business needs.