Shoot and edit video for daily newscasts.
Audio / Music / Sound
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Austin, Texas Area
Oct 05, 2022
- Shoot and edit video for daily newscasts.
- Cover general news assignments in a fast-paced environment using electronic cameras and editing equipment.
- Set-up and shoot interesting stand-ups and live-shots.
- Create strong visual story-telling images.
- Work with reporters as a team.
- Two to three years’ experience as news photographer/editor at an affiliated broadcast television station.
- College degree preferred in related communications field.
- Must be creative and a quick learner.
- Must be a team player and have good journalistic skills.
- Excellent videography, lighting, audio, non-linear editing and computer skills required.
- Must be able to drive company vehicles.
- Valid driver license and good driving record required.
- Additional skillset of writing, posting to social media and working on assignment desk preferred.
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
- Must have the ability to lift/carry up to 60 pounds of camera, tripod and other related equipment, and the ability to set up live remotes, including carrying cable reels and pulling cable for live shots.
- Provide demo reel of work in resume/cover letter.