Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena: Key responsibilities include being an integral part of the implementation and the continued management of Capturelife as an ongoing experience offered to the fans.
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
- Key responsibilities include being an integral part of the implementation and the continued management of Capturelife as an ongoing experience offered to the fans:
- Specifically, the Photographer, Capturelife Team will be responsible for the following:
- Work alongside a fan engagement member educating and asking for participation in the experience.
- Troubleshooting any problems that occur during the process when it comes to the equipment on hand.
- Photograph fans who participate in the experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays; must be able to report to work no later than 5:30 for weekday events.
- Comfortable making guests and teammates feel you are happy to see them, regardless of distractions.
- Understanding of SLR cameras preferred but not required.
Education & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1+ years previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check