Proficient in professional and prosumer cameras, audio, lighting equipment and modern industry standard electronic news gathering techniques. Creativity a must.
Greater New York City Area
Dec 02, 2022
Hiring Salary Range: $40.00 - 53.76
• Edit content in the field for air/stream (proficient in Adobe premiere, FCP or other industry standard non-linear editing systems)
• Proficient in KU, microwave, bonded cell, and other current methods of live/tape ENG newsgathering
• Drone experience a plus (SUAV FAA - part 107 license)
• In addition to traditional major market ENG duties, successful candidate must be a skilled story-teller who will embrace the opportunity to regularly enterprise content, end to end: produce, shoot and edit content (natsot news packages) for all platforms.
• Flexibility to work any shift. Weekends and holidays required. Must be willing to be called in on days off to cover breaking news, sick calls, and other miscellaneous last minute news operations needs. Must be willing to work on days off and/or have days off switched (pursuant to contractual agreements) based on news department needs. Expected to make every effort to "drop everything" to help the station sustain our signature, outstanding, continuous coverage of major breaking news events.
• Familiar with and exercises modern ENG field safety methodology (from use of ppe to use of common sense field-safety techniques)
• Embrace/utilize new field technology
• Exercises highest ENG ethical standards
• Conducts oneself with highest professionalism in and out of the office
• Minimum 5 years major market experience