As a Photographer/Editor, you are responsible for shooting and editing video for various news events and editing stories/pictures for daily news broadcasts.
Greenville, South Carolina Area
Sep 30, 2022
This position also edits newscasts and shoots stories in a compelling and brand-focused way to attract the largest audience available to the station's newscasts.
The general responsibilities of a Photographer/Editor include, but are not limited to:
- Editing Newscasts
- Handling photography assignments
- Completing photography assignments
- Operating live trucks
- Helps maintain operational functions of editing and archive systems
- Coordinating photography hardware setup and operation and maintenance, as required
- Coordinates production and distribution of digital content
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Must posses a valid CT Driver's License and good driving record
- Ability to operate microwave and satellite vehicles and equipment
- Ability to lift and carry 65-100 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast paced, live, breaking news room environment.