We’re looking for an editor who can turn projects around quickly, with the skills to make raw tape sound pristine and who’s comfortable discerning and stitching together the best takes for an optimal listening experience.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Atlanta Area
May 23, 2022
A typical week will include editing supporting a number of projects in various stages of production, including ad spots, promos and episodes. You should be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, growth-minded, and comfortable working in both a team and independently. An inclination to roll up your sleeves and solve problems—doing whatever is needed to get the job done—is essential.
- Edit talent-voiced commercials and upload deliverables
- Edit ads and broadcast-ready promotional assets for multiple podcasts
- Ability to tailor, adapt and edit content for podcast/social media
- Collaborates with hosts and other vertical teams to achieve the highest standard of assets and deliverables for the company
- Two years professional podcasting or audio production experience
- Advanced skills in Adobe Audition, Izotope, and Waves plugins
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Tolerance for stress and tight timelines, including ability to work under pressure
Atlanta, GA: 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 4500, 30308