This position will be working closely with a small team, to assist with day to day functions of Marvel’s newly formed Post Production Streaming Animation division.
Ideal candidates will have an outstanding attitude, sincere personality and desire to work with a passionate team of professionals.
• Assists Post Production Supervisors in all evolving support needs i.e. calendar booking, creating & updating schedules and documents
• Schedules Deliverables and outside vendors, ensuring that Covid & Security protocol are being met.
• Assists with Maintaining deadlines & inventory, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
• Understands the functions of Post Production and works with the Supervisors to maintain the department’s schedule.
• Safeguards procedures to ensure workflow from one department to the next is as seamless as possible.
• Manages the department calendar.
• Tracks inventory in the department (workable / non-workable).
• Support to direct employees in prioritizing tasks when necessary.
• Coordinates crew meetings.
• Handles requests made by crewmembers, Directors, Department Head, Production Management and Post Production Supervisor.
• Takes notes during meetings and distributes information to the Department.
• Stays abreast of issues, new and ongoing, and elevates information appropriately.
• Able to navigate the intranet and asset browser. Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system.
• Understands the pipeline and where department fits in.
• Contributes information for department and production evaluations as required.
• Supports studio and production directives.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Enjoys working closely with a small team, making a big impact.
- Knowledge of Smart Sheet & Air Table a plus.
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.