Support post production executive through answering and screening phones, scheduling appointments, and managing contacts.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 05, 2022
- Support post production executive through answering and screening phones, scheduling appointments, and managing contacts.
- Manage executive and crew travel and expenses.
- Create and maintain show calendars and departmental schedules
- Update executive reports and tracking systems on a weekly basis
- Generate cost comparisons and estimates for post needs such as housing, flights, editorial and vendor costs
- Work with Production and Casting to book VO Sessions/ADR Sessions
- Create and schedule conference calls with production and studio personnel through various stages of production.
- Collaborate with various departments to create dailies workflow documents.
- Develop potential editors’ lists for shows in pre-production.
- Onboard and act as the day-to-day liaison/first point of contact for Editorial and Post on all shows.
- Set up editorial teams with application accounts and monitor access for the duration of the show.
- Locate, engage and set up Editorial offices for each show.
- Solicit and negotiate avid rental bids.
- Work with production crew to arrange shipments for editorial in distant locations.
- Create and manage purchase orders, invoices and other financial needs
- Schedule, organize, set up executive and preview screenings (booking security, projection engineering, entering into our global screening system, etc.).
- Facilitate delivery of features including QC and approving masters.
- Working with the studio distribution team to make sure their needs are met to ensure a timely release.
- Minimum 2 years solid working knowledge of post-production operations.
- Familiarity with physical production or previous Studio production experience helpful.
- Familiarity with post budgets and costs as well as post calendars and applications.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize multiple projects, with excellent follow through.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to interface with 3rd party vendors, internal executives and staff in a collaborative and problem-solving fashion.
- A strong customer service orientation with ability to anticipate and resolve routine questions or issues while still keeping senior executive aware of project status.
- Knowledge of purchase orders and expense reports.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.