20th Century Studios has an exciting opportunity for a Post Production Coordinator (Dailies), reporting to the VP, Post Production.
Greater Los Angeles Area
- Support post production executive through answering and screening phones, scheduling appointments, and managing contacts.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison/first point of contact for Post and Dailies on all titles.
- Create and schedule conference calls with production, vendor and studio personnel through various stages of production and post.
- Support with research, solicitation and negotiation of post facility dailies bids.
- Collaborate with various departments to create dailies workflow documents.
- Set up studio executives, editorial and production teams with application accounts and monitor access for the duration of each title.
- Manage and upload data for various post production applications and databases.
- Work with production crew and post facilities to arrange shipments for and from editorial in distant locations.
- Support post production department assistant editors.
- Create and distribute dailies release schedule each day.
- Track assets incoming and outgoing to the department vault and catalogue into the department database.
- Liaise with corporate technical support to submit tickets and track progress and resolution.
- Create and manage purchase orders and track against film budget.
- Organize and prep dailies elements for final archival delivery.
- Minimum 2 years solid working knowledge of post-production operations.
- Familiarity with physical production or previous Studio production experience helpful.
- Working knowledge of applications such as PIX, Faspex, Aspera on Cloud, Filemaker Pro, Evercast, Clearview Flex and Adobe suite of tools etc.
- Working knowledge of post-production audio and video file formats.
- Familiarity with MacOS
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize multiple projects, with excellent follow through.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to interface with vendors, internal executives and staff in a collaborative and problem-solving fashion.
- A strong customer service orientation with ability to anticipate and resolve routine questions or issues while still keeping senior executive aware of project status.
- Knowledge of purchase orders and expense reports.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds independently, or ability to use hand carts
Bachelor’s degree preferred.