Madison Square Garden Entertainment: MSG is looking for a looking for a highly skilled Post-Production Exosphere Coordinator with experience scheduling, communicating and coordination of complex projects involving live action, studio, and post media production.
Pay range: 40,000.00/Yr. – 60,000.00/Yr. (Salary is based on job qualifications and relevant work experience)
The Post-Production Coordinator - Exosphere at MSG will be a key support player for the Post department and will be assigned to specific projects related to the Exterior display of the Sphere (The Exosphere). They will support production at an end-to-end scale for the newly created MSG Sphere Studios in Burbank. As the creative content shop for the MSG Sphere projects, we strive for the best content creation, delivering content that has never been witnessed before on displays that have never been seen in this scale. The Post-Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all projects are well supported during the post- production process.
What will you do?
• Supports the Post-Production Producer and acts as logistical hub of information between multiple internal Departments
• Work closely with your Post Producer and/or Department leads, Supervisors, Executive Producers, DP’s, crewing and scheduling projects, keeping in mind the project schedule, budget, client needs, etc.
• Schedule project team and client meetings
• Act as notetaker at meetings, publish notes as needed
• Recognize the needs of the Post Producer and the project and proactively address them
• Act as communication liaison for all parties relevant to your work (internal and external)
• Schedule, track and manage assigned work within appropriate tracking tools
• Track work to schedules and communicate risks, opportunities, and deadlines (internal and external)
• Work with Production Office in an administrative capacity coordinating crewing, first holds and extensions, scheduling, vendor onboarding, vendor management.
• Tracking, documenting and archiving of completed projects and project learnings.
• Assist with researching necessary assets or information for your assigned project
• Anticipate and flag any issues to leadership team to reach a proactive solution in a timely manner.
• Prioritize and escalate any technical support issues to the correct department
• Coordinate and own special projects as needed
What do you need to succeed?
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in post-production, supporting live action production, animation, episodic, film and/or immersive media
• Must have a general understanding of creative advertising practices and processes
• F-Track experience strongly preferred
• Technical post-production knowledge strongly preferred i.e. industry standard software - Nuke, Premiere, Resolve, Fusion, C4D, Maya, AE, Adobe CS, industry standard file formats and codecs, industry standard naming conventions for file delivery.
• Proficiency with the following: MS Office 360, Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheets
• Tireless attention to detail and follow through
• Have a basic understanding of the following: production budgeting/accounting, scheduling, workflow for live action production, live events a plus
• Self-starter, motivated to learn
• Ability to work autonomously while having a clear sense of when to seek counsel from Post Producer or Manager
• A developing ability to interact with Clients (with support of Post Producer)
• A sense of urgency balanced with the ability to prioritize and remain calm
• Behavior consistent with MSG values