In this role, the Designer will be responsible for the post-production of digital AV pieces for all non-streaming accounts working closely with the creative team.
Aug 24, 2022
The Postproduction Designer will deliver high quality assets for all social media platforms, helping reach target audiences with a consistent and fresh message. Also, in a hands-on role, overseeing projects and ensuring the team meets tight deadlines. An Integral part of our in-house digital creative team which will help raise the quality and meet strategic goals.
- Execute the video post-production of digital content for all non-streaming accounts.
- Being on the set of local productions for the pre-production of digital AV pieces.
- Work on projects from the content generated on the local production to the final assets.
- Has knowledge of video format standard and file delivery.
- This role requires a commanding knowledge of digital media content creation via non-linear editing software.
- Review the work of external vendors to ensure high quality.
- Ensure consistency of brand storytelling and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Manage collaboration with multiple teams, establishing workflows and developing creative work.
- Design high quality content across all relevant social and digital channels. Making sure the message is always clear, consistent and fresh for all target audiences.
- Possess 3 years of experience in Post-Production.
- Experience in editing, Croma, VFX & Rotoscoping.
- Experience in graphic design is a plus.
- Passionate on creating excellent design work, motivated to share and learn with your design team, and driven to improve.
- Understand how to produce video content for social media platforms.
- Availability to work flexible hours based on the local productions as needed.
- Supports online production teams by conceiving, producing, editing and readying video for online or mobile platforms.
- Participates in in-house post-production activities.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and strong time-management skills.
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and ready to work with cross-disciplinary teams.
- Strong communication and writing skills, experience with content strategy, and understanding marketing business goals.
- Thrives working in iterative environments, across teams and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners.
- Knowledge of fundamental digital design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information is a plus.