Paramount+ is seeking a Post Production Supervisor to oversee online editors and audio sweetening mixers in the finishing of promos and other promotion content for broadcast, Internet, radio, etc.
The Supervisor will Interpret and execute creative instructions provided by the writers/producers, and creative directors. Direct voice-over talent; supervise and approve final audio mix down and export of completed audio files. Plan and coordinate production based on availability of approved spots, completed avid projects and on-air deadlines.
Typical day-to day functions for this role to include:
- Supervise the online editing and audio sweetening of promos produced by the writer/producers and assigned by the Director of Production. This includes directing the activity of online Avid editors, audio mixers, and voice-over talent.
- Lead and QC (quality control) the production of media files for final air. Interpret instructions provided by writer/producers and creative directors as part of the process of finishing production of marketing content.
- Confer with operations and support services personnel to coordinate unit activities with other departments.
- Edit scripts for continuity and accuracy. Order graphics and supply music information as required to ensure completion of promos.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Television or Film production (from four-year college or university or two to five years related experience (e.g., SVOD, a television network, network affiliate, major film studio, production company or advertising agency) and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervising production personnel and scheduling production facilities is critical. Proven technical background in post-production is Key!
- Must have thorough knowledge of editing, audio pre-lay and mixing, media file formats, animated graphics, and miscellaneous equipment used in typical day-to-day post-production. Understanding of file-based post-production workflows is required.
- Mac and Windows operating systems, spreadsheets, database systems, and general word processing.
Additional requisite skills include: well organized and detailed person with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must be even-keeled and work in a space of tight deadlines and simultaneously managing all on-air scheduling.
Flexible with work hours as needed is key!