A dynamic producer to passionately manage a team of anchors, reporters, photographers, editors and other journalists.
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
- A dynamic producer to passionately manage a team of anchors, reporters, photographers, editors and other journalists.
- Appreciates the power of pictures, people and pacing.
- Crafts phenomenal TV and helps to collaborate on content for digital platforms every day!
- Understands the importance of executing strong breaking news and weather coverage.
- Always has ideas and creates moments to showcase news/weather and sports anchors.
- Works closely with news managers to evaluate value-added content for the changing audience.
- Uses video, live pictures, graphics, props, social media, anchor involvement and the other tools of television to deliver meaningful, memorable and distinctive news.
- Writes memorable copy on tight deadlines.
- Ensure newscast’s timeliness, accuracy, fairness, quality and compliance with all FCC requirements and CBS standards.
- Minimum two years’ experience as a producer in commercial television news.
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism or Communications preferred.
- Naturally curious and competitive leader.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, conversational writing, as well as effectiveness working in teams and on tight deadlines.
- iNews, Tagboard, Grass Valley Stratus/Edius, Ross Overdrive