The Producer is responsible for acting as the primary liaison between the Company and assigned client(s) as well as leading and supporting the Production workflow for assigned clients, under the supervision of the Senior Producer and estimating and invoicing of all assigned client projects
Aug 30, 2022
- Develop and maintain project integrity for the client(s).
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and crew.
- Attend and host client conference calls and meetings.
- Schedule and manage project crew – booking talent, models, stylist, freelancers.
- Manage the flow of merchandise coming in and out of the studio.
- Continually expand the studio talent roster including models, stylists, and other freelancers, seeking client approval as needed.
- Oversee production by working with project personnel (i.e., operators, stylist, retouchers, systems) to realize the client’s goals.
- Be proficient in all areas of Production, providing on-set back up as needed
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in Studio and partner with Senior Producer and client representative for resolution as needed.
- Data Entry into the Production Resource Management database and the Digital Asset Management database to record and track production details and statuses.
- Continually oversee flow and quality throughout production – troubleshoot discrepancies as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the creative output, ensuring client’s style guide standards are being met.
- Work in collaboration with Senior Producer to generate client invoices and reports.
- Perform other duties as requested by Senior Producer.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- At least 1 year experience in managing a creative, digital content or post-production team directly or project/program.
- At least 1 year experience in commercial still and fashion high-volume photography production for ecommerce, social media or other digital content required.
Bonus points if:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related Arts/Creative program.
- Familiarity with FileMaker and Photoshop, while being proficient in Excel on Mac platform.
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to anticipate problems before they happen.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.