TEGNA Media is seeking a Content Producer/Editor to join our corporate streaming team, which generates content for 40+ local streaming channels at affiliate stations across the country.
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Mar 16, 2022
Our content includes new original shows, interstitials and promos, and reimagined/repurposed programming from local affiliates and Locked On Podcast Network. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience as a producer and non-linear editor.
• Produce and edit content including packages and 30-60 minute shows
• Help write packages and shows as necessary
• Ability to create graphics a plus
• Proper care and maintenance of editing equipment
• Propose original, timely, and innovative content ideas
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
• 1+ years of Content Producer/Editor experience
• Proven track record delivering compelling and promotable content
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work under constant time-sensitive deadlines
• Must be willing to work in Cleveland or Washington, D.C.
• Proficient in Edius and/or Final Cut Pro
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%