We're looking for a talented Producer to oversee the production of “Paw Patrol Specials” based on the world-wide hit “Paw Patrol”. Toronto/Remote position.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Aug 02, 2023
We're looking for a talented Producer to oversee the production of “Paw Patrol Specials” based on the world-wide hit “Paw Patrol”.
The Producer on Paw Patrol Specials will work with the Director to lead a diverse team of artists and technicians to deliver a high end series on budget and on schedule. The Producer works closely with the Directors, VP of Production and Production/Post Supervisors, Production Management team and the Finance team to ensure a smooth and timely production process.
- Provide and adapt frequently a detailed project delivery plan to the executive producer and supervisors
- Manage and oversee the overseas production portion
- Provide weekly and monthly progress reports on the outstanding amount and the balance to be produced
- Plan studio resources to create an effective approach to CG work
- Build and operate in cooperation with the relevant head of departments a production strategy to guarantee delivery and quality (quota plan / approval charts and reports
- Ensure that the team understands the objectives and delivery dates of the sequences, research and development projects, etc.
- Work closely with supervisors to ensure the work schedule is on track and meet quality standards
- Manage and maintain budget and schedule
- Work with Production accounting to create weekly and monthly cost reports
- Manage all departmental milestones (storyboards, design, animation, modeling etc)
- Conduct Interviews and Negotiate contracts for the Production crew. , writers, audio designers, post production supervisors and any other outside vendors/suppliers - staying within budget
- Manage and delegate to Production Manager and Production Coordinators
- Support the Director and Creator’s vision for the Series
- Effectively communicate goals and expectations to all production departments
- Act as main Client Liaison to ensure all milestones and deliveries are and with the client and all
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience with complex 3D budgets/schedules
- Deep understanding of 3D pipeline and workflow
- Excellent communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Affable, innovative, and solution focused
- Diplomacy and professional etiquette
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
Please note this is a Remote position