The Walt Disney Company: We design and develop high impact presentations, engaging digital experiences, and immersive learning and development.
Creative Learning Services you’ll team with the best in the business to build innovative learning and development experiences for our global businesses. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Learning and Development constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive development, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves.
Enterprise Creative Learning Services, a division of Organizational and Talent Solutions Center of Expertise, creates engaging learning and leadership experiences, for Enterprise including Studios, Parks, Experiences and Products, General Entertainment, ESPN & Sports Content, and Media and Entertainment Distribution. We design and develop high impact presentations, engaging digital experiences, and immersive learning and development.
Make an Impact by...
- A creative on this team could be involved in the design of a variety of learning experiences (ex: Micro-content, Disney Aspire, Disney Leadership Essentials, Leadership Speaker Series, Allyship, ESPN Mentor Match) which may require the creation of materials including interactive presentations, participant communications, illustrations for e-learning and much more!
- These custom learning experiences could require this individual to create a custom brand along with the development of engaging activities, videos, printed take away etc.
- We are looking for an experienced individual with an innovative mind-set and a passion for learning, collaboration, quality, and creativity. We are seeking a passionate individual who will ensure that the Disney standards are reflected consistently in all creative materials.
- You’ll make a global impact with an international company fueled by your curiosity, energized by relationship building and motivated to drive continuous results that matter.
A Day in the Life…
- Consult and collaborate with instructional designers on interpreting design needs and translating into effective visually engaging solutions
- Design, develop and maintain branding and visual language across product collateral
- Articulate and pitch design concepts to clients and team members to execute across works
- Prepare mock-ups, concept art, and wireframes for early-stage approvals
- Manage project timelines and share status updates with partners
What you Bring to the Role…
- Contributing with your proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro) and Microsoft Office (emphasis on PowerPoint for partners desire to maintain
- Shaping the employee experience with your expertise in logo design, layout, presentation design, color, illustration, and typography
- Basic understanding of usability and user interface design
- Communication and basic project management
- Having knowledge of both PC and Mac environments
- Using your knowledge of file formats and specifications in preparation for printing versus web
- Ability to sketch comps, storyboard, and other visual imagery
It would be nice if you also had...
- Basic understanding User Experience Design
- Experience with video editing and motion design
- Familiarity in developing in Articulate Storyline
A junior, senior or recent graduate pursuing a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field.
- You must include a link to your online portfolio to be considered for this opportunity
- The approximate dates of this internship are January – June 2023.
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando, FL area
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
We provide limited housing opportunities for Florida Based Professional Interns through American Campus Communities, for more information click here.